The Dancing Fire performs at the Los Angeles County Air Show 2016. Our Hula Dancers & Fire Dancers performed LA County Air Show March
- 6:00 p.m. – Gates Open
- 6:00 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. – Meet your favorite Air Show performer
- 6:30 p.m. – Conch blowing to kick off the festivities followed by the National Anthem and flyover (P-38 and P-40)
- 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – The three inning softball game begins – members of the U.S. Navy Blue Angels versus the U.S. Air Force Test Pilot School
- 7:30 p.m. – Introduction of the Air Show Performers
- 7:45 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Luau and entertainment begins with the famous The Dancing Fire Entertainment Company including fire dancers, drummers, fire breathers and hula dancers. Get your grass skirts on because audience participation will be required!
The Dancing Fire’s Dancer Natalia with Pilot Kent Pietsch in the Jelly Belly Interstate Cadet Performing his dead-stick (turning the engine off) routine 6,000 feet above the ground.
\The Dancing Fire with Third Strike Air-Walking Team
The Dancing Fire Hula Girls pose for a quick pick during Tora Tora Tora’s Aerobatics Show!
Tora Tora Tora’s pyrotechnics was stunning! 400 gallons of gasoline were ignited near the landing strip at the Los Angeles County Air Show. The Dancing Fire was excited to be a part of such an event filled with aerobatics, stunts, and tons of fun!